23 Apr Casa Charme
Area: Ortigia, Siracusa
Main features: Beautiful View, Close to the sea, Modern, Peaceful, Quirky, and Stylish
Price per week: From €3,500
Price per night: From €300
Minimalist lines combined with comfort, vintage and warm colors give this beautifully renovated spacious and airy 150 m2 apartment a truly relaxing atmosphere.
At a glance
- Historic center by the sea
- 1 double bedroom with private bathroom, viewing the courtyard
- 1 double bedroom with private bathroom, shower and a balcony onto the main street
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan living and dining
- Contemporary design with an emphasis on vintage.
- Extra single bed in living on demand
Located bang in the heart of Ortygia between the Duomo Cathedral and the old Fort situated at the far point of the Ortygia island promontory, this recently renovated apartment adds an airy and contemporary edge to the quiet historical neighborhood by the sea.
The 150 m2 apartment is arranged on a single floor of an ancient Palazzo. This first-floor apartment has been completely renovated to create a comfortable living room, a kitchen area, two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and shower room.
An History below
This recently renovated 2-bedroom apartment make for a truly endearing experience of an old palazzo in the historic center of Ortigia.
- Closest airport: Catania, 1h10 minutes by car
- Closest town: this apartment is in Ortigia Town
- Closest beach: Ortigia’s beach
- Noto: 45 minutes by car
Bear in mind
Ortigia is ZTL area (traffic limit zone) and you may have to park outside of the city Centre.
Prices in euros
- Minimum stay 3 nights.
Extra services available on request:
- Shopping service €40 plus cost of groceries
- Meal on arrival
- Cook service
- Private Chef
- Extra cleaning service €15/hour
- Personal Yoga Teacher
- Every extra bed € 50,00
- Children up to 3 years old free
Security Deposit €3,500
- Digital terrestrial TV
More Things to do
- Cycling tours in and around the area
- Chauffeur driven tours with or without guide
- Personal shopper
- Half a day on boat with lunch or aperitif on Enrico’s ketch
- Yacht/Sailing boat hire
- Yacht/Sailing boat tours
- Vendicari Nature Reserve with specialised guide
- Helicopter tours
- Beach is a 10 minute drive away
- Personal Yoga teacher
- Cooking courses
- Private cook
- Private chef