02 Jun Casa Scoglio
Area: Cefalù, Palermo
Main features: Al fresco dining, By the sea, Large Terraces, Peaceful, Quiet, Stunning Sea Views, and Stylish
Price per week: From € 4,000
Price per night: Weekly prices only
CASA SCOGLIO is only 5 kms away from one of Sicily’s most popular bustling resort towns, Cefalù. But in this quiet residential spot, you are just a 5mn walk to the beach and protected coastline area. Here you can have the best of both worlds.
At a glance
- Four double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (one with bath)
- The bedrooms share a large terrace with sea views
- One bathroom on ground floor
- Open plan lounge with living, dining and kitchen
- The living area’s sofas can be used as two extra beds
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Outdoor covered lounge area with comfortable sofa
- Al fresco dining
- Formal dining room
- Outdoor shower
- Small private garden
- Private steps leading to the sea
- Walking distance to the beach and others just a short drive away
- This villa can be paired with our featured Villa Pampina nearby
The villa is set the quiet residential area of Mazzaforno, well known locally for its beautiful beaches. A private stepped path from the villa leads down to the beaches. The coastline is part of a protected area where you can choose between rocky and sandy bays. Whatever you choose the water is crystal clear!
Heading into town is only a question of a 10-minute drive. The center of Cefalù offers everything you need from shopping, sightseeing, bars and restaurants.
On one side, you can be pampered with sunbeds, umbrellas and a restaurant in one of the lidos, and on other is the untouched area of Settefrati.
The villa has been stylishly refurbished by the architect Viviana Haddad. Her contemporary touch is felt throughout combining comfort, restful colors of white, grey and aquamarine and minimal design beautifully. On the upper floor, the four double bedrooms are complete with en suite bathrooms. All the bedrooms have access to a huge terrace with incredible views of the bay of Cefalù. On the ground floor is the spacious open plan living with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. In the living areas two sofas can be used as extra beds.
The large terrace has a dining space, a lounge area and sunbeds, with glorious sea views.
There is a smaller villa, Villa Pampina, not far away. If you were planning to come in a larger group, you could spread out in the two houses.
- Large terrace for outdoor living with glorious sea views
- Direct access to the crystal-clear waters below and just a 5 minutes stroll to a sandy beach
- Fully equipped kitchen with local grocery stores
- Gorgeous minimalist interiors combining old and new.
- Heading into the medieval center of Cefalù is only a 15-minute drive away
- Flexible, versatile living spaces for small, medium or large groups or families to spread out in.
- Option to pair with Villa Pampina.
- Closest airport: Palermo, 55 minutes by car
- Closest town: Cefalù, 15 minutes by car
- Closest beach: Baia dei Settefrati just a 5-minute stroll away, Spiaggia di Mazzaforno, 3 minutes by car, Capo playa and Costa Calura further along towards Cefalù
- Day Trips: Palermo, Taormina, Mount Etna, Madonie Regional Park
Bear in mind
There is no swimming pool
Some of the railings are open sided and may not be suitable to small children under 6
Not all restaurants are within walking distance off peak season
PRICES IN EUROS
- Weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday
- Maximum occupancy 10 persons
Extra services available on request:
- Transfer from/to villa
- Private Chef
- Shopping service €30
- Personal Yoga Teacher
Security Deposit € 1.000
- Laundry room with washing machine
- 4 ring hob, oven and dishwasher
- Private parking
More Things to do
- Horse riding
- Guided tours of Palermo and Cefalù
- Guided tours in the Madonie Mountains
- Boat hire
- Personal Yoga teacher
- Private Chef
- Wine tastings nearby