13 Sep Villa Il Mandorlo
Area: Noto, Siracusa
Main features: Al fresco dining, Barbecue, Countryside, Swimming pool, and Terrace
Price per week: from € 1,200 to € 2,020 per week
Price per night: fro € 190 to € 340
A spacious and comfortable villa with pool set in the countryside just outside Noto.
Villa Il Mandorlo is situated only a few minutes drive from the idyllic centre of Noto which will be your local hangout and just 20 minutes from some of the island’s most beautiful sandy beaches. This hideaway is a welcoming home in the picturesue countryside characterized by its almond trees and views out to the coastline.
The grounds of this villa invite you to relax in the shaded areas with a book, grill local products on the large barbecue and enjoy the swimming pool with a view.
The villa enjoys large french windows creating little distinction between inside and outside making the view enjoyable from indoors too. Inside, the decor is simple and sleek and will make you want to throw off your shoes to feel the cool typical stone tiles used throughout.
The living area is spacious with an open plan kitchen, dining area and a sofa. The two bedrooms are elevated by a couple of steps from the living and are closed off by a curtain instead of doors. By pulling open these curtains you can feast your eyes on enlivening vistas. The bathrooms have a large shower and are spacious and tiled throughout. There is another small villa, La Torretta, a couple of minutes walk away. If you were planning to come in a larger group you could opt to spread out in these two villas .
Prices in euros
Maximum occupancy 6 persons
Minimum stay 3 nights
Extra services available on request:
- Cook service
- Private Shopping service €30 plus cost of groceries
- Extra cleaning service €10/hour
- Personal Yoga Teacher
Security Deposit €500
At a glance
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor shaded lounge area
- Outdoor eating area and large barbeque
- Two double bedrooms closed off by curtains
- Two bathrooms with shower
- Open plan lounge with living/dining and kitchen
- 30 hectares of grounds
- Bad telephone connection
- This villa is a two minute walk from villa La Torretta
- The lane leading to the villa is unlit and unpaved
- Washing machine
- Ipod dock
- CD player
More Things to do
- Cycling tours in and around the area
- Guided tour of Noto and Siracusa
- Half a day on boat with lunch or aperitif on Enrico’s ketch
- Vendicari Nature Reserve with guide
- Personal Yoga teacher
- Private Chef and cooking lesson