05 May Villa Pampina
Area: Cefalù, Palermo
Main features: Close to the sea, Garden, Stylish, and Terraces
Price per week: from € 1.800 to € 3.200/week
Price per night: Weekly prices only
The nearest beach is just a 10 minute walk away, so if your idea of a holiday is being close to the beach as well as a charming and bustling town, this cool house could be just your thing. Ideal for two couples or a family. A few minutes walk away is our featured Casa Scoglio. If you were part of a larger group, you could opt to spread out in these two villas.
Villa Pampina is in a quiet residential area of Mazzaforno, a 15 minute drive from the enchanting town of Cefalù. The choice of beaches include Baia Mazzaforno a mere 10 minute walk away where you can soak up the sun from one of the beach clubs’ sunbeds and refresh in their bars and restaurants.
The house was recently refurbished by the architect Viviana Haddad. A cool simplicity reigns throughout.
The two double bedrooms and one bathroom are on the upper floor. The second bathroom is on the ground floor.
On the ground floor, the living is airy with an emphasis on the essential with a couple of sofas that can double up as two extra beds. The kitchen has space for dining and also opens onto the patio and garden area allowing you to move freely between indoors and outdoors.
On the patio, you can enjoy the shade with a book on the sofa and you can enjoy your meals al fresco. If you prefer to bask in the sun from the garden, you can refresh in the outdoor shower.
Prices in euros
- Maximum occupancy is for 6 persons
- Weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday
- Rental of less than a week is possible price on request
- Minimum 3 nights
Extra services available on request:
- Transfer from/to villa
- Daily cleaning
- Cooked meals at villa
- Private Chef
- Shopping service €40 plus cost of groceries
- Personal Yoga Teacher
Security Deposit € 500
At a glance
- Two double bedrooms (one can be with seperate beds)
- 1 Bathroom with shower on upper floor
- 1 Bathroom with shower on ground floor
- Open plan lounge with living and kitchen
- The living area’s sofas can be used as two extra beds
- Kitchen with 3 ring hob and dishwasher
- Outdoor covered lounge area with comfy sofas
- Outdoor eating space
- Outdoor shower and wash-basin
- Small private garden
- This villa nearby is our featured Casa Scoglio
- Air conditioning
- Private Parking
More Things to do
- Horse riding
- Guided tour of Palermo and Cefalù
- Boat hire
- Excursion by speedboat
- Personal Yoga teacher
- Private Chef