Area: San Vito Lo Capo, Trapani
Main features: Al fresco dining, Beautiful View, Countryside, Fine Restaurant, Garden, Large Terrace, Peaceful, Refined, Sea View, Swimming pool, and Wellness centre
Price per night: From €140 to € 380
This is a quality hotel with many comforts, set on a hill with breathtaking sea views. It is in the North West of Sicily close to San Vito Lo Capo and the Zingaro Nature Reserve, famous for their beautiful beaches and clear sea.
Baglio La Porta di San gerardo is a 5 minute drive from the Nature Reserve “Riserva dello Zingaro” and a 15 minute drive from the nearest town centre of San Vito Lo Capo.
Immersed in the wilderness of nature, this hotel has all the features to guarantee you a relaxing and intimate stay. If you plan to explore the area, you will be spoilt for choices between nature trails, stunning white beaches with crystal clear waters and places of historical interest like Erice, Mozia and Segesta.
The “Baglio”, which means court, dates back to the 16th century and the rooms are situated around its central courtyard. All rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished where modern comforts are harmoniously integrated with the original features of this ancient court. All have an outdoor space facing the garden or the courtyard.
A good start to the day is guaranteed by the rich breakfast buffet on the beautiful terrace. Lunch and dinner are also served here. The hotel is proud to serve its local cuisine of fresh products found daily at the market. Needless to say that this area caters for excellent fresh fish. An aperitif viewing the sunset from this terrace will contribute to a memorable holiday.
Prices in euros
- Prices are per room per night based on two people sharing and include breakfast
- From July 28 to September 8 half board is compulsory at a supplement of € 35 per person per night (dinner)
- Room prices for 3 or 4 persons are available on request
- Children upto 10 years who share a room with two adults are free of charge on a bed & breakfast basis
- A tourist tax is charged locally
- 28 July – 8 Sept: 5 nights
- 1 – 27 July, 9 – 29 Sept: 3 nights
- 7 Apr – 30 June, 30 Sept – 03 Nov: 2 nights
- Buffet Breakfast
- Daily transfer to Riserva dello Zingaro
- Daily transfer to San Vito Lo Capo
Extra services available on request:
- Half board €35 per person per night (dinner)
- Full board €60 per person per day (lunch and dinner)
- Children menus €18 per person per day
- Transfer to/from hotel
- San Vito Lo Capo beach
- Personal shopper
- Use of Spa
- Special treatments at Spa
- Laundry service
General Hotel Information
- Located in the countryside
- 20 rooms
- Swimming pool (12m x 6m)
- Large terrace with sea views
- Outdoor space for relaxing and dining
- Buffet continental breakfast
- Lounge Bar
- In-house restaurant
- Free use of bicycles
- Spa with Jacuzzi, Sauna and special treatments
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Standard rooms have an outdoor space in the garden or in the courtyard.
- Junior Suites have a lounge area with a sofa bed that could accommodate two children under the age of 7.
- Most Junior Suites have an outdoor space in the garden or in the courtyard.
- Suites have a separate lounge with a double sofa bed.
- All Suites have an outdoor space in the garden or in the courtyard.
More things to do
- Trekking with a guide
- Rock climbing
- Sailing and motorboat tours
- Yacht and sailing boat hire
- Visit Riserva dello Zingaro with a local guide
- Wine and food tours
- Helicopter tours